Il Salviatino, your luxury hotel in Florence, propose you some of the mainstream events that are taking place in Florence on the month of December.
The Christmas celebrations are coming and with them the familiar reunions and parties. Florence celebrates its own events to commemorate these special dates, here you may find some examples.
– Florence Noel Market: from November 29th the “Stazione Leopolda” hosts this food, crafts and gifts market, most of them of Tuscan origins. You can also visit he Santa Claus house, a really amazing attraction for the little ones.
– Immaculate Conception: 8th of December. In Florence you will find the Fierucolina dell’Immacolata, and art and food fair in Piazza Santissima Annunziata.
– Pontevecchio Golf Challenge: 14th – 17th of December. The international golf competition in Florence.
– Fierucola: 16th of December. Taking place in Piazza Santo Spirito, the Fierucola is an organic and handmade products fair for local producers. Come to visit it.
– Christmas Markets: from middle December you can find the famous Mercato Tedesco di Natale in Piazza Santa Croce.
– Christmas Day: 25th December. Visit the Duomo and attend to the midnight mass to celebrate this very important religious party.
– New Year’s Eve: 31th December. A New Year’s Eve with Marilyn at Il Salviatino. Discover your luxury hotel in Florence by celebrating the coming of the New Year with us.
So December is very full of events in this marvelous city. Do not miss them and enjoy these Christmas holidays by discovering one of the most magic and creative cities in the world.