My name is Mr. S., I have recently turned 50 and – logically, I suppose – I am no longer the tough and unbeatable I used to be. The business sphere is still a quite exciting thing, but it also can burn the hardest one. Too much stress, as you should know. Besides, where I live what I see most of the time is gray skies behind enormous skyscrapers… and that does not help at all.
One week ago my wife told me she was about to give me a different kind of gift. She spoke about an ‘other-wordly’ place called Il Salviatino, a luxury hotel in Florence, of which its SPA was what I was in need of.
– Baby, this summer they have three special treatments for men. The Ginger&Lime Body Scrub, which uses a volcanic powder rich in minerals to smooth the skin and some Ginger&Lime oil enriched with vitamin E for a perfect moisturizing, only for 130 euros.
– But, love, you know that…
– I am not done yet. There is also the Tuscan Oak Body Mask which mixes the Tuscan Oak miraculous ingredients with a soft hyaluronic acid cream for an intense nutrient and toning action! And again only for 130 euros!
– Yes, but…
– Shut up! The Facial Balancing Treatment created by the very Dr. Vranjes smoothes and purifies the face thanks to the hyaluronic acid mixed with Vitamin C. It costs 140 euros. But the best thing is that until September 30th from 12.00 to 15.00 they apply 30% discount on each treatment! It is absolutely incredible!
I watched her, admiring how excited she looked by only telling me all that. Her eyes were shining in a special way. She opened her mouth again and said:
– Our 25th anniversary is in August, but since you are going through a lot of stress right now, I have decided to give you one week in my dreamed paradise. So, baby, pack your things because you are heading to Florence!
Now, I cannot believe this ends tomorrow. Finally I tried the Ginger&Lime Body Scrub and I never thought that volcanic powder and some fruity oil could be that good for me. My beautiful wife gave me the best gift I could imagine. I feel, highly relaxed as I am now, that I am even a little bit more in love with her!
It is sad that I am almost leaving, but I am sure I will be back with my wife and I recommend this stay to everybody who wants to feel heaven for some days (especially being at its SPA).