Many things change with the weather, from the colors of the landscapes even to some people’s behavior. But that change hasn’t to be a disagreeable one. Although one uses to prefer summer conditions rather than winter’s ones, you can have a nice time any moment of the year. Tuscany’s capital is a clear example of it. Why? It’s quite simple:
- The joy of finding shorter queues after entering to Florence’s magnificent museums and monuments, like the Uffizi Gallery.
- The pleasure of tasting a cup of hot chocolate or smooth coffee and then notice how you start feeling like you’re in heaven, little by little.
- The possibility of go shopping in one of the most glamorous cities in the world and even find sales!
- The chance of go skiing, ice skating or snow-tubing at the Firenze Winter Park! It will remain open until 17th February, so you’re still on time!
- The beauty of some temporary art exhibitions like “A message for you”, dedicated to French photographer, Guy Bourdin, at the Museo Nazionale Alinari Della Fotografia.
- The challenge of using your imagination in order to explore a wonderful city filled with history and unseen nooks.
Whether it’s cold or hot, come what may, at Il Salviatino, your luxury hotel in Florence, we’re always willing to make you feel good.