According to the myth, when Baccus taught the wine-making process to the men, he told them that, if they drank a little, they would be as happy as birds; in case they drank more, they would start being problematic as lions. And finally, if they drank too much, they would be as silly as a donkey.
From Tuscany, we invite you to follow Baccus’ advice and be happy ‘as a bird’ with the several wine festivals taking place these days in our beautiful region.
– 20th to 21st and 27th to 28th: ‘Festa dell’uva’ in Grosseto Scansano
– 25th to 27th: ‘Festa dell’uva’ in the island of Giglio
– Until the 30th: ‘The house of Chianti classico’ in Siena
– 27th to 28th: ‘Bacco Artigiano’ in Rufina
– Until October: ‘Giorni del vino’ in Terre di Arezzo
Healthy and delicious, you can always find the perfect moment for a cup of wine. From Il Salviatino, your 5 stars hotel in Florence, we invite you to find yours in Tuscany.